Are you a motivated individual with experience working in a fast-paced environment?
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience?
Do you have a retail or hospitality background and want to build a career in the automotive industry?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are hiring for sales associates to join our collaborative sales team!
Prior automotive dealership experience is not required, as we are willing to train a hard-working candidate on the ins and outs of the automotive dealership industry.
Successful sales associates in the past have come from the retail or hospitality industry.
In 1965, the Pecheles family opened Pecheles Automotive’s doors with a passion for quality cars and quality customer service.
Knowing that every car shopper’s journey is unique, the first-generation Pecheles team set out to build a dealership that provided the most professional service and staff in East North Carolina. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Pecheles Automotive is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications * State Sales License
* Valid Driver's License * Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Greenville, NC (27834)