Service lines with raw materials, correct bins, and empty/replace full scrap bins in a manner that prevents line stoppage.
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Ensure all scrap metal is emptied into correct compactor and baled scrap material is properly identified/tagged with correct material description and loaded on SIM’s trailer.
• Maintain foil racks/cores/and returnable bins on returnable pad in correct locations per pad layout.
• Deliver all required items to lines as needed and in a manner that prevents line wait time.
• Assure correct bins are moved to assigned locations, Kanbans, etc.
• Assures Finished good products at end of line are labeled correctly before moving.
• Scan FG into system before loading YDC trailer.
• Unload returnable bin from YDC trailer as required.
• Weigh and tag all metal reclaim material with correct metal description, complete manifest, load onto trailer, and track weight to assure it not exceed weight limit and complete manifest .
• Refill and change out LPG tanks
• Use and understand Oracle to make material move transactions if required.
• Understand workflow of all production lines,
• Complete safety check form at start of shift and place in designated location, Must note and report any issues before operating and report any lift / material / building damage resulting from bumping / hitting at the time of incident.
• Practice safe driving / equipment operating work habits at all times.
• Immediately report any unsafe act or condition.
• Ability to lift 50lbs frequently
• Strong vision *Close, distant, peripheral, depth, and ability to adjust focus.*
Qualifications and Skills:
• High School, GED or equivalent experience
• Must be able to read and understand English.
• Previous line experience with the workflow of all lines.
• Computer skills – Oracle material move transactions.
• Fork Lift license- must be capable of completing forklift training and pass written test.
• Possess good safety record
• Background check required
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week
WorkForce Unlimited is a full service employment firm. Services include contract jobs, contract to hire, direct hire placement, payroll servicing, pre-employment or random drug testing, skills assessments, background screening, and more. Our staff is courteous and professional with prompt response times being a priority.