1. Installation, qualification and validation of KMS Equipment at customer facilities.
2. Rebuild, repair and upgrade machines at customer facilities and KMS plants.
3. Perform and maintain calibrations of machines in the field.
4. Perform training for customers and colleagues.
5. Promote parts, tooling, retrofit and all aftermarket sales.
6. Provide Remote Technical support for customers & colleagues
7. Maintain/Update KMSNA Virtual Machine Library and other software products for the Field Service Group
8. Work closely with the Service Manager to provide feedback from the field for updates of machine manuals, spare parts lists and resolution of equipment problems.
9. Participate in Open House and Trade Shows as needed.
10. Work closely with spare parts sales to research parts/components as necessary
11. Assist Engineering Department on new order quote specifications.
12. Assist Assembly, Parts and Shipping as needed when not traveling
13. Submit complete service & expense reports in timely manner.
14. Report labor weekly as required.
15. Comply with customer’s rules and regulations while on-site.
16. Comply with rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
The responsibilities listed above are not inclusive of all duties or responsibilities that may be required by the supervisor.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
-Minimum 60% travel required
-Demonstrates computer literacy with computer programs such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook, and/or business software
-Programming skills preferred (AB and B&R platforms)
-Uses hand tools and power tools at a skillful level
-Ability to operate a digital multi-meter
-Reads and understands mechanical and electrical schematics
-Demonstrates intermediate mechanical and electrical knowledge
-Displays great attention to detail
-Exhibits a “think like the business owner” mentality
We are part of an international technology group with more than 11,000 employees around the world. We are a fully operating sales and service company dedicated to our pharma customers in North America and offering integrated solutions for processing and packaging of pharmaceutical products