Jennings Builders Supply is looking for an Office Coordinator in our Sales Department at our Cashiers, NC, location. Jennings is a family owned company operating in Cashiers for 31 years. Jennings offers 401k, health care, vacation and sick paid time off, paid holidays, and fantastic opportunity for growth.
The coordinator position is a critical role in a fast-paced environment.
Required skills include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel. Access experience is a bonus.)
- Self-starter and proactive
- Must have professional etiquette in written and verbal communications
- Interact with all types of people
- Interact cheerfully and professionally with customers and co-workers
- Perform in an active work environment
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening test
- Follow all operating procedures
- Order, track, and receive material
- Source special order material
- Prepare quotes
- Assemble job packets
- Log installer hours in each job daily
- Collect and process payment information for all cash customers
- Enter all material and labor for each job, and invoice when completed
- Update white board daily – adjust 2-week schedule, add any new POs, erase any completed POs, add incomplete jobs to punch list
- Answer phone calls and greet walk in customers when the Sales Team is not available
- Promptly and accurately relay phone and walk in messages to appropriate person
Maintain the overall cleanliness and appearance of the sales office
Jennings Builders Supply is a family owned company operating in multiple locations for 31 years.
Location/Region: Cashiers, NC (US)