CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Hireflux – Rocky Mount, NC
POSITION SUMMARY: Our firm is seeking several Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team! The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will report to the Nurse (RN) Manager/Supervisor and will work alongside caregivers to provide high quality patient care. HireFlux is looking for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide a level of care that exceeds industry standards.
These Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) positions include: Flexible scheduling with PT, FT and long-term contracts available. The average pay for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) positions with HireFlux pay well over the industry standard.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities
· Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
· Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
· Measuring of vital signs
· Assist in the transport of patients
· Provide companionship and basic care to patients
· Maintain a clean and healthy environment
· Ability to build rapport with patients
· Compassionate and caring demeanor
· Familiarity with medical terminology
· Ability to work well in teams
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Requirements
· C N A – Current Certification
· CPR certification (Basic Life Support (BLS) or equivalent
· At least one (1) year of experience in a LTC setting
· Clean Background
· High school or equivalent
I you or anyone you know is interested in learning more, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!
Director of Recruitment
HIREFLUX WORKS FOR YOUR SUCCESS. We are recruiters on a mission, charged to find the best talent for our clients and destined to find the perfect fit for our candidates. Through our national network of offices, HireFlux provides strategic executive search and management recruitment services to US and international companies.
Keywords: CNA, CMA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant