The most employee focused HVAC company in the Sandhills has an opening!
Answer incoming client telephone calls. Assist with the supervision and dispatching of all scheduled service and maintenance calls. Reports to the Call Center Manager
- Answer incoming client telephone calls and recognize that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! Make sure taking care of the client takes higher priority than any other task and that clients are enthusiastic about how they are treated. Have a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not. Realize that courteousness is contagious, and has a positive effect on other Team Members.
- Ensure that each telephone call is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting and script is used each time.
- Assist with the supervision and dispatching of all scheduled service and maintenance calls to ensure maximum efficiency of scheduling without compromising client satisfaction.
- Notify clients ahead of time without fail if the Technician / Installer is not going to arrive at their home within the scheduled time window and rescheduling the time at the client’s convenience.
- Call Agreement Membership clients, as scheduled service appointments should be booked to make up for any shortfall of repair calls. Performing the budgeted number of service and repair calls each day is critical, because residential replacement leads are generated from those calls.
- When assisting dispatch, help debrief Technician / Installers after each call and insist that all Technician / Installers collect payment immediately after each job is complete.
- Obey the Code of Ethics, Team Rules and Team Philosophy
MINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Above average verbal and telephone communication skills are essential.
- Must have good computer software skills.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® complete satisfaction with our heating and air conditioning services and technicians is 100% guaranteed. The on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country, and backed by heating and air technicians that are trained, skilled and experienced to exceed your expectations and needs. We won’t keep you waiting. We’re “Always on time... or you don’t pay a dime” ® is our guarantee.
With hundreds of franchises across the country, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® has solidified its nationwide reputation as a trusted HVAC company that values its clients and consistently exceeds expectations.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® is a member of the Direct Energy group of companies. Direct Energy is an integrated provider of electricity, natural gas products and home services. Direct Energy’s brands operate in 46 states in the United States and 10 provinces in Canada. One of Direct Energy’s lines of business, Direct Energy Services is North America’s largest home services provider and offers a wide range of services to homes and businesses including HVAC, plumbing, home improvements, and water heater and electrical appliance services for residential customers through our service brands including Benjamin Franklin Plumbing®, Mister Sparky® Electric and One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating®.
Location/Region: Laurinburg, NC (US)