botkeeper is a virtual robotic bookkeeping platform transforming the accounting industry. By the end of 2018 botkeeper was named a Cool Vendor in AI by Gartner, one of BostInno's Coolest Companies, and one of Business Insider's Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2019. botkeeper is truly the future of bookkeeping!
botkeeper, a progressive software company with over 1000 clients in its early stages of growth automating financial bookkeeping, brings the next wave in machine learning and artificial intelligence technology to an important and critical aspect of any business. All companies struggle with bookkeeping, prone to error and human inference along with agonizing data entry, reconciliation, and general upkeep in financial bookkeeping. botkeeper performs all associated tasks not limited to entries, tracking and schedules of revenue, deferred expenses accounts for payroll, reconciliation of bank accounts, and sending invoices to clients. Now scaling, we are bringing in the world's best talent to achieve the true future of bookkeeping.
We're are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer who will collaborate closely with product, design and backend teams to build new features, drive technical direction, and build scalable data driven web and mobile apps. You will be working at the intersection of AI, big data, and automation with a focus on building applications that help our clients and employees work collaboratively and efficiently.
- Develop highly-responsive, web and mobile user interface components and modules using React and Redux.
- Work with product team and UX designers to understand user interactions and iteratively build customer-facing features.
- Designing metrics and dashboards to empower data-driven decisions
- Influencing the features and direction of our products with your own ideas
- Lead and mentor junior/mid level engineers, and help establish coding and design standards
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related degree program or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of creating and consuming REST APIs
- Strong understanding of Node.js
- Demonstrated experiencing building data driven web applications
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Willingness to learn and experience new technologies
Compensation, Healthcare, and PTO are in line with company size and growth objectives. Additional benefits include quarterly employee recognition awards, annual company retreat, opportunity for growth, amazing colleagues to collaborate with, and bots, lots of bots...lovable and wicked smart bots.