RN – Registered Nurse's Needed for ALL WEEKEND SHIFTS!!!!!
POSITION SUMMARY: Our firm is seeking several Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team! The Registered Nurse (RN) will work alongside caregivers to provide high quality patient care. The Registered Nurse (RN) will provide a level of care that exceeds industry standards.
These Registered Nurse (RN) positions include: Flexible scheduling with PT, FT and long-term contracts available. The average pay for Registered Nurse (RN) positions with HireFlux pay well over the industry standard.
RN – Registered Nurse Responsibilities
· Administering medications & injections
· Oversee treatments & ensure compliance with prescribed therapies
· Accurate & detailed records of treatments & medications
· Directs & supervises activities of licensed & certified nursing personnel
· Reviews residents admitted & assures appropriate implementation of physician’s plan of care
· Maintain a clean and healthy environment
· Ability to build rapport with patients
· Compassionate and caring demeanor
· Familiarity with medical terminology
· Ability to work well in teams
RN – Registered Nurse Requirements
· Graduate of accredited school of nursing
· RN – Current State Licensure
· CPR Certification
· Updated vaccinations (Flu; PPD; Hep B, etc)
· Current Physical
· At least one (1) year of experience in a LTC setting
· Clean background
· High school or equivalent
HIREFLUX WORKS FOR YOUR SUCCESS. We are recruiters on a mission, charged to find the best talent for our clients and destined to find the perfect fit for our candidates. Through our national network of offices, HireFlux provides strategic executive search and management recruitment services to US and international companies.
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse Manager, RN Manager, Registered Nurse Supervisor, RN Supervisor