Software Engineer - C#/.NET
Charlotte, North CarolinaFor more jobs, please check out
our ingenium.agency jobs page ( https://www.ingenium.agency/jobs ) ! Thanks for your time.
Our client is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join
their exchange team! This individual will be responsible for
designing and developing their distributed-systems products and
platforms, which powers leading digital currency trading venues
and permissioned blockchain solutions. Their software is built
using C#, using custom messaging mechanisms over multiple
transport protocols, with customized persistence and storage
mechanisms, all optimized for high-volume enterprise-class
real-time access-controlled transaction processing. In this
position, you will work in every layer of the service tier
(transports, messaging, framework, data persistence, business
logic, ...) and develop a rich understanding of both the system
mechanisms and the application business domains.
As a key member of the software engineering team, you will:
● Be part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team focused on
industrial-strength distributed-systems software.
● Work with other developers, test engineers, and project
develop and deliver software products and solution
● Contribute to the evolution and enhancement of both our trading
blockchain platform product lines.
● Participate in solution development/delivery, using their
products and platforms.
● Leverage Agile practices to incrementally and iteratively
deliver high value.
● Analyze, design, code, and test software elements, with an eye
functional, performant, scalable, solid production software in a
● Prepare technical documentation and diagrams.
● Cultivate expertise in relevant aspects of target business
domains and apply that
knowledge to maximize technology value.
● Assist project and product leaders in making risk-managed
planning and release
● Able to demonstrate during an interview setting the ability to
work with multi-threading and concurrency
● Able to demonstrate knowledge with microservices and
● Experience working with low level communications, TCP, UDP,
● Able to demonstrate a deep knowledge base of Software Testing
including Unit, Integration, System and Acceptance.
● Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in an interview setting
on writing and interpreting documentation, as well as
● Able to demonstrate strong knowledge base of CLR, memory
management and performance optimization.
● At least 5 years of experience in C#/.NET
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
• Able to demonstrate knowledge in Node.JS.
• Knowledge in CI (Continuous Integration).
• Experience as an engineer within the trading systems, financial
accounting, payment systems and/or post-trade system industry.
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm about the cryptocurrency/blockchain
About Our Client
Our client is a financial technology company that powers digital
asset networks and provides institutions blockchain-enabled
solutions to store, track, and trade digital assets. Its secure,
scalable, and customizable platform enables customers to deploy
blockchain technology to innovate, differentiate, and transform
their businesses. They power digital asset exchanges on 5
continents, and is led by a seasoned team with 400+ combined
years in financial technology. They have offices in New York
City, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)