SENOIR FABRIC COORDINATOR
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Manage and control fabric inventory levels to support upholstery manufacturing for William-Sonoma brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support Monthly OTB (Open to Buy) by analyzing historical sales and inventory levels, while gathering sales forecasts and planned promotions from each brand
* Develop and provide appropriate business analysis to influence future fabric purchases and assortment strategies
* Plan and report fabric sales and forecast appropriate inventory levels
* Reforecast fabric demand sales weekly and aggregate all fabric changes
* Report Fabric on-hand and on order weekly to all brands
* Manage Floor Model planning to ensure we have yardage available for production
* Identify potential inventory liabilities and present them to the brands
* Ensure correct lead times are being quoted by all fabric mills
* Foresee and report potential fabric outages and make suggest action plan to mitigate the risk of loss sales
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 3-5 years retail planning and forecasting
* Strong understanding of manufacturing production flow
* Demonstrated strength in interpersonal skills
* Effective verbal and written communication
* Strong understanding of reporting via Excel spreadsheets
* AX experience is a bonus
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Location/Region: Claremont, NC (US - 28610)