Interim HealthCare of Fayetteville is looking for a Director of Healthcare Services to join our growing team for the Cumberland, Harnett, and Hoke County market!
- Interim HealthCare is NON-MEDICARE Agency
This is a great Career Growth Opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) with previous Management or Director level experience.
The Director or HealthCare Services (DHCS) will primarily be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of home care in all settings, as well as the oversight and evaluation of such care with the goal of continuous improvement. Responsible for the hiring, orientation, training and evaluation of qualified employees to provide patient/family care in accordance with applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of practice, as well as Interim HealthCare home care policies and procedures.
Essential functions and responsibilities of the DHCS include but are not limited to the following:
- Primarily responsible to ensure that established processes are in place to screen, hire, orient, educate and retain a sufficient number of hospice employees to meet the care needs of the hospice patients/families.
- Primarily responsible for evaluating the care provided to ensure that it is in compliance with established policies and procedures; reflects accepted standards of hospice clinical practice; complies with law and regulation and contract provisions; as well as applicable government guidelines.
- Ensures that effective processes are in place to provide:
- Adequate and appropriate supervision of health care employees.
- Employee access to appropriately qualified supervisory staff during all hours of operations.
- Oversight of and assistance to clinical supervisors.
- Oversees the maintenance of patient/family records, statistics and reports for the purpose of evaluation of care and services provided, as well as compliance with applicable law and regulation
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina.
- Five (5) years of home care experience as a Registered Nurse within the last seven (7) years preferred.
- Three (3) years of home care experience managing caregivers within the last five (5) years preferred.
- Community Health/Home Health and Management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrate effective planning and organizational skills.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding relevant standards of care and state and federal regulations as well as required compliance activities.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be committed to helping grow the office.
- Provide superior customer experiences.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.