Amega Marketing Solutions Group firm that specializes in marketing and sales for some of the most exciting and well-known companies in the area. We represent clients various industries. Creating personal relationships is the foundation of our firm. We uphold long-standing relations with our clientele not because we are the biggest, but because we strive to be the best.
Plain and simple - Using our direct marketing methods, we have continuously achieved dramatic results for clients both large and small from many different industries. All openings are part of a marketing business model.
The ideal candidates will possess a "second-to-none" work ethic and an unbelievably positive business attitude. We've created a working atmosphere that has not only proven effective, but energetic and fun, so YOU must be too! A big part of our success is based on a foundation of every day being different while having unlimited opportunities - every team member contributes to the expansion of the company.
• Develop a strong brand, product and marketing strategy for attendee and sponsorship/exhibitor campaigns
• Identify and create strategy to build event partnerships in key relevant markets.
• Research and attend relevant industry 'meetups' to increase event exposure
• Create a marketing strategy and timeline for each event
• Create and update the marketing budget for each event, ensuring that all costs are managed and kept within budget, supply accurate forecasts
• Producing high quality copy and content for use on websites, emails, blogs etc
• Work with internal web development team to create, manage and ensure all websites are up to date as well monitoring traffic and other analytics via Google Analytics
• Provide regular reports of campaign effectiveness and recommendations for future improvements along with weekly reports on delegate revenue and numbers
• Manage social networking channels ensuring regular and quality content is produced and audience engagement increases
Entry Level Position Requirements:
• Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
• Detail oriented
• Fun and outgoing personality
• Strong people skills
• Ability to work with a team as well as individually
• Performance driven
• Excellent time management skills
DUE TO OUR BUSIEST SEASON OF THE YEAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRES. ALL OPENINGS ARE ENTRY LEVEL WITH OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE TO MANAGEMENT. *All promotions are from within
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, Amega Marketing Solutions leads in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards goals by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they unite in the direction of their common goals. At Amega, commitment to teamwork, leadership and training are just a few factors that help accomplish every goal set.