SportGait has developed and is continuously augmenting a PaaS to support athletes, coaches and doctors in managing the ecosystem focused on the brain wellness of our youth athletes. We are currently looking to hire a Web Application Developer to help support the company’s growth demands and servicing for our customers. This position will report directly to our CTO.
Dev Job Outline
• Developer will have a key role on our team supporting the development efforts and helping make key design and development decisions.
• Candidate should have 2+ years of development experience working with web applications in a production environment.
• Candidate should have expertise working on the client or server-side, but comfortable with both. If candidate expertise is in back-end development, candidate should have an understanding of client-side technologies or vice-versa.
• Will be working on our ecosystem comprised of mobile applications, web applications, and IoT devices that all work together as part of our platform.
• Comfortable interacting with stakeholders and key customers throughout an interactive design and development process.
• Understanding of the fundamentals of front-end web application development like HTML, CSS, Jquery, and AJAX
• Experience with modern web application frameworks like Angular and Express.
• Understanding of REST architecture with experience working with APIs and web services
• Understanding of how to use version control systems - Git
• Understanding of package management - npm, bower, etc..
• Dev workflow automation - Gulp, Grunt, etc..
• Familiar with relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres
• Comfortable playing a key role in a fast-paced environment