· Help design and Implement Salesforce Service
· Responsible for User Creation, Training, Adoption, and Satisfaction
· Process creation, Documentation, and Maintenance using the Salesforce Process Builder
· Conduct regular internal project reviews with the Project Team
· Monitor and schedule resource utilization and maximization
- Ensure that project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Convene meetings between program/support/Exponent/Salesforce Partners as needed.
- Keep the Salesforce Implementation Working Group regularly updated.
- Assist with Salesforce implementation communication plan.
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to handle change orders/requests and their approvals.
- Identify issues that could impact the project.
- Assist with the planning and building of reports in Salesforce in order to make data accessible to staff.
- Create how-to manuals/guides for Salesforce users.
· Facilitate calls between web developer, third party vendors and other internal resources as needed.
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in website development project management
· Extensive Experience with documentation of website actions, milestones, exceptions, and corrective actions
· Exceptional customer service/vendor relations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills
Our services incorporate face-to-face meetings, in-depth interviews, continuous contact and on-site recruitment services. Unlike other agencies where sales and recruitment are separate, our sales and recruiters function as a unit where both are involved at all stages of engagement and both are accountable for client satisfaction. This unique process helps us develop close client relationships and ultimately function as an extension of their team.