- Have you worked in the Laboratory Information Management Software space?
- Are you a technologist who enjoys working directly with clients?
- Do you enjoy and take ownership in creating business efficiencies by leveraging technical solutions through collaboration?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to have a big impact?
If so, we'd love to hear from you and encourage you to consider joining us as a LIMS Implementation Specialist!
An Element6 Featured Partner is a well-established and increasingly recognized national technical product development firm dedicated to partnering with clients in the HealthTech industry by delivering technical product solutions to market business-to-business. Currently, the demand for their highly entrenched and industry-leading Laboratory Information Management Software product is rapidly expanding while the business also remains committed to the continuous improvement of both the product and client-focused service offerings it accompanies which drives deep client partnerships. Thier success and forecasted trajectory open the door to add LIMS Implementation Specialists to their team to drive technical client delivery and impact the innovation of their increasingly capable LIMS product!
As a LIMS Implementation Specialist...
... You will be working on a diverse portfolio of projects related to the LIMS application. Your assignments will range vary in size and scope, from small customizations to large implementations and work on a diverse team of technical professionals from PMs to Developers, to both internal and client team members, encompassing leadership to facilitation. Make no mistake, This is a customer-facing, technical role. The primary function and responsibility are to help our customers achieve success through the use of our LIMS Product.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform and excel at each of the following:
- LIMS system configuration
- Laboratory operations business analysis o PL/SQL development
- Custom report development
- Instrument parser development
- Relocation to Raleigh is possible, but local candidates strongly preferred o Ability to travel domestically (10 - 25%)
Highly qualified LIMS Implementation Specialists maintain the following skills and professional experience in the areas listed below, which are strongly preferred for prospects:
- At least 1 year of experience writing PL/SQL queries (Oracle database knowledge preferred)
- Strongly preferred that 1+ year of domain experience supporting or working in a laboratory.
- Direct experience in one or more of following types of labs is favored highly: Environmental/Water, Public Health, Toxicology, or Technical Service Provider to one or more of the industries aforementioned.
- Formal education in science (biology, chemistry) or information technology is preferred
- Strong communication skills - the ability to articulate technical information so that it is understood by a non-technical audience
- Strong analytical thinking – the ability to clearly define a problem and offer logical solutions to that problem
- Ability to engage and work productively with people of various backgrounds and personalities
Qualified Candidates MUST Possess These Essential Attributes and Personal Skills:
Strong communication skills - the ability to articulate technical information so that it is understood by a non-technical audience
Strong analytical thinking– the ability to clearly define a problem and offer logical solutions to that problem
Ability to engage and work productively with people of various backgrounds and personalities
Self-Motivated– you must be capable of performing independently and without continuous oversight from management and balance work autonomy with managing both client and internal team resources, leveraging intellectual capital of peers, leaders, and clients.
Positive Attitude and Energy – exhibits high EQ with an upbeat attitude, a genuine interest in others and a sense of humor
Passion for Continue Learning and applying new skills
Innovator – transforms creative ideas into original solutions that positively impact the company’s performance.
Highly Principled– acts with unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character to help build long-term customers relationships