Capgemini islooking to hire Senior Solution Architects to join the ADM (Application,Development & Maintenance) team, to implement the Next Generation PolicyAdministration, Billing, Claims & Customer modules using the Exigen ProductSuite.
· Understand the requirementsrelated to Exigen Product Suite Target upgrade path to the latest version andtranslate them into technical tasks and sub-tasks for the team.
· Understand the Challenges withthe current Exigen Implementation with version 6.2 and the customizations doneon the base code specific to AIG and how those could be decomposed and mademodular in line with Microservice API Application Architecture.
· Do the POC-POT for theMigration or Upgrade to the latest version of Exigen
· Single Point of Contact forthe Product Owner for all matters related to Technical Implementation ofUpgrade/Migration tasks.
· Guide and Mentor the team forall Technical Queries and tasks related to Product Upgrade
· Minimum 6-8 years’experience in insurance industry, mainly in P&C with a solid understandingof Business Processes & Transactions pertaining to Policy Administration,Rating, Billings & Claims
· Should have at least a minimumof 5 years of experience on the Exigen Product Suite, out of which the last2 years should be on the latest Exigen version (9.6 or above)
· Should have done at least 2-3major Policy Administration/Billings/Claims Implementation on of the leadingTier 1 Insurance Products such as Guidewire, Duck Creek, One Shield, CodeObjects etc
· 10-12 years of SolidSoftware Architecture experience in Implementation of Policy Admin, Rating,Billing, Claims, Customer etc
· Experience migrating ortransforming legacy java j2ee customer solutions to an API/Microservices basedArchitecture
· Should have architected largescale enterprise solutions using Java and J2ee technologies
· Should have at least 4years of experience developing microservices based application andimplementing Service Discovery, Networking, Security and Container managementfor such applications.
· Technical expertise in Java& J2EE Development and associated frameworks (Spring Boot, 12 factorApplication, IoC, Transactions, WebServices etc )
· Should have extensiveexperience in Hibernate and SQL working with databases such as Oracle and SQlServer
· Hands on experience ofdesigning, building and supporting RESTful API’s.
· Should have implementedSOLID/KISS, 12 Factor Application & Enterprise Integration Patterns.
· Strong experience ofserver-side Java development and associated concerns (e.g. thread Management,database access, ORM and security)
· Hands on experience withworking on high volume systems >100-1000 TPS.
· A strong working knowledge ofAgile Software Architectures, GoF OO Software Design Patterns, Test andBehaviour Driven Development.
· Should have implementedContinuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipeline and have hands onexperience with Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, XL Release and Datical.