Our company is seeking resource to assist with the development and implementation of a project as a Management Analyst. Duties include analyzing business requirements for testability and completeness using Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents and Technical Design Documents, developing requirements into test conditions, cases and scripts, development and execution of automated scripts using HP Quality Center to thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. This position is responsible for reviewing test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all test artifacts. This position coordinates testing, reports and tracks testing problems by providing reproducible test cases, works with other product team members to diagnose and recreate problems as well as prioritize and implement solutions and close problem reports. This position is responsible for test scripting data collection and analysis according to the project plan schedule and ensuring adherence to standard practices and procedures.
· Gathering and analyzing business requirements for testability and completeness using Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents and Technical Design Documents
· Developing requirements into test conditions, cases and scripts, development and execution of automated scripts using HP Quality Center to thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
· Interview end users to determine the methods, software and personnel needed for project
· Develop and recommend solutions or alternative practices to management
· Meet with end users and management to ensure successful functioning of implemented systems and procedures
· Design and develop detailed Test Plans and Test Cases as per the business requirements in Application Life Cycle management and execute them.
· Use Curam framework to drive requirements, process flow documents, and subsequent design estimation. Used Query Analyzer, Execution Plan to optimize SQL Queries.
· Develop EAMS module for ADJ and DEU using Curam framework.
· Enhance test scripts using various utilities provided in Quick Test Pro like check points, Data driver wizard for testing multiple data input.
· Execute test cases manually to check GUI and Functional features of the AUT, compared and analyzed actual with expected results and reported all deviations to the appropriate individual(s) for resolution using TFS.
· Enter the Institutional, Professional, FEP and ITS Claims in different mode of entries. Involve in Integration, System, functional, GUI, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
· Work with CURAM System implementation, Claims and Benefits configuration set-up testing, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces and Extensions, Load and extraction programs involving HIPPA 834 and proprietary format files and Reports development.
· Validated and automate the Web Services (SOAP UI TOOL), both Request and Response messages.
The above-mentioned duties require a minimum of a Bachelors or equivalent in Business, Information Systems, Computers, or IT related field.
Business casual work environment. Exposure to cutting edge technologies. If you're looking for a new and exciting challenge that will enable you to take your skills and experience to the next level than this is it.