We' re seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join our client, a manufacturer and retreader of aircraft tires, at their facility in Mocksville! This is a permanent, Direct Hire position with a competitive salary range depending on experience, and the working hours are Monday-Friday, 8: 30am-5: 00pm. The Supply Chain Manager is directly responsible for America' s Supply Chain and will manage customer service, inventory, planning, and warehouse/dispatch activity for the region and the plant. Qualified candidates will have previous Supply Chain Management experience. This is an excellent career opportunity with a leading aviation company in the Piedmont area, if you' d like to learn more, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all personnel within the US supply chain team
- Achieve 100% on time in full shipments
- Drive continuous improvement within the supply chain
- Manage annual logistics budget
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing and contract management regarding budgeting, planning and delivery of products
- Support finance team to recover outstanding receivables
- Ensure prompt quotation response to customers from the Customer Service team
- Meet and exceed all KPIs
- Previous Supply Chain Management experience is required for this position
- Experience in international materials management is preferable
- Available for the working hours (Monday to Friday, 8: 30am to 5: 00pm)
Submit your resume online, or in person at 562 Valley Rd. Mocksville, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.751.5179.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Location/Region: Mocksville, NC (US)