Responsibility to develop firmware for embedded Linux platforms.
The daily tasks may include system & algorithm design,
software/firmware implementation, and test & debug.
Qualified Candidates will have:
* BSEE, MSEE, BSCS, or MSCS (transcripts required)
* 5+ years relevant experience.
* Experience developing software and porting open source software
for embedded Linux platforms
* Software development proficiency in C or C++
* Experience developing applications or drivers for USB host-side
* Knowledge of network protocols and experience with socket
* Knowledge of Linux kernel, file-systems, boot process, or
* Experience with network security
* Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around
* Experience developing video or audio processing products
* Experience with video/audio codecs, video/audio file
containers, or streaming protocols
* Experience with graphics frameworks such as QT or interfacing
to graphics accelerators
* Experience with video frameworks such as Video4Linux or
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (US)