Job Title: Materials Manager Coordinator
- Two years college preferred or equivalent work related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year in purchasing, inventory and supplies, preferably in a hospital/ASC multi-specialty operating room setting.
- Computer skills and knowledge of computer systems.
- Will require ability to carry 0-25 lbs.
- Will require ability to lift 0-50 lbs.
- Will require ability to push 0-400 lbs.
Summary of Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains an organized, clean, safe and tidy work space.
- Orders, receives and stocks supplies based on scheduling of cases.
- Keeps track of equipment and supplies.
- Reviews par levels and increases or decreases as necessary.
- Maintains purchase order and inventory computer system.
- Maintains records for loaner equipment.
- Responsible for coordinating bi-annual inventory.
- Assists billing department with billing for implants.
- Reviews invoices and matches with purchases orders for processing by AP.
- Communicates with Director of Nursing and Administrator regarding special procedure requirements.
Location/Region: Asheville, NC (US - 28801)