Excellent HR Business Analyst Job Opportunity in Charlotte, NC
Job Title: HR Business Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months (Possibility of Extension)
Location: Charlotte, NC - 28262
• Liaison with vendor on technical activities (escalating questions, submitting specialized work order requests, UAT testing, etc.)
• Liaison with IT team on technical activities (UAT testing, training transcript data integrity, etc.)
• Identify technology risks and engage IT and project team members for resolution,
• System optimization and user acceptance testing for system and integration
• Cornerstone On Demand’s Learning and Performance modules is preferred
• Business Analysis experience required
• Strong experience and background in Learning Management System applications
• Strong background in Learning Management System best practices i.e., setting up learning course catalogs, course deployment strategies and methodologies.
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Customer focused and collaborative in nature
• Possess a strong sense of ownership for self and team
• Excellent communications capabilities; strong written, non-verbal and verbal
How to Apply:
If interested, Please click on Apply or email your resume directly at email@example.com
Ravijeet Jadav - Collabera Inc.
Collabera is ranked among the top 10 Information Technology (IT) and professional staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $600 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 15,000+ professionals across North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 90% of our enterprise clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers by performance.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S.