Content Writer/Digital Account Manager
We are currently looking to hire a Creative Content/Copy Writer and Editor to help build and maintain content for our website and our large array of client websites. Additionally, we need our new content creator to help maintain and manage our client’s digital properties and listings.
Top Five Skills:
1. 3-5 years of professional content writing and copywriting experience
2. A versatile writer with experience supporting multiple channels. Including web, social, print, etc.
3. Experience working cross collaboratively with designers and developers
4. Ability to do research and develop content for a vast range of professional industries
5. General understanding of SEO strategies and best practices
-We need weekly content created from research assignments in SEO, Website Design, & Online Marketing for our companies BLOG, website, and social campaigns.
-In addition to writing on specific research projects, our content writer will need to be able to transpose audio recordings and notes into well written and full-bodied written pieces.
-We’ll need some of our rough draft papers fully developed and copy edited for release on our website and social campaigns.
-Similar work will need to be performed for our diverse range of clientele. Our clients are primarily small businesses, but we welcome new clients of all sizes and industries. Our content creator will need to be able to learn about our client's industries quickly and will need to work closely with them to gather important insight and info for written pieces. We will also need monthly performance reports created from our digital marketing manager’s audio and handwritten notes.
-Hybrid role of content creator/editor and digital account maintenance. Digital account maintenance will include uploading content to websites and digital listings, performing software and plugin updates, and updating reports or client accounts new file uploads or content. Video training will be provided on any task that requires data updates or software updates.
-Will work closely with designers, developers and Director of Marketing to seamlessly merge written website content with the designs we’ll be creating.
-Looking to push the envelope, ie, more relatable, less formal vs dry, corporate
- Our content writer will need to be a pro at generating ideas for new content
Valued Skill Sets:
· At least one-year experience doing intensive outreach and relationship building for SEO content marketing, and familiarity with relevant tools;
· Experience in managing content contributors (writers, graphic artists, and/or photographers) both in-house and outsourced;
· At least 2 years of experience in producing SEO- optimized content that ranks high on organic platforms;
· Experience in creations in infographics and curating content;
· Wordpress experience;
· Exceptional attention to detail, grammar, and logical story construction;
· Ability to work on multiple projects and manage priorities/deadlines;
· Robust experience in content marketing, content growth, and content writing;
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems;
· Experience with Google analytics and optimizing tools;
· Strong organization, time management, and analytical skills;
· Graphic Design Skills (not needed but big plus).
Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
Portfolio of published articles
Experience doing research using multiple sources
Familiarity with web publications
Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Ability to meet deadlines and work independently