MULTIVAC Field Service Technician's are responsible for equipment installation and technical support of MULTIVAC product lines, and maintaining good customer relations. FST's investigate and resolve customer reports of technical issues with equipment, and eliminate future operational or service difficulties for customers.
- 90% Travel - Schedule needs to be flexible to accommodate internal and external customers’ schedules. Must be willing to work outside normal business hours including some weekends as required.
- Install and/or repair new or modified equipment according to specifications at customer facilities in a timely manner to ensure full functionality.
- Provide onsite technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment in a reasonable amount of time.
- Conduct training for customers on the safe operations of equipment, maintenance, and parts ordering.
- Electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, and machine shop skills required. Mechanical aptitude needed.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electronic and operational aspects of machines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter and have the ability to work in unsupervised settings.
Must Have: Associate's Degree or equivalent technical school diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar discipline; or two years field service, packaging, maintenance or related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MULTIVAC is one of the worldwide leading providers of packaging solutions used to pack a range of products including; food products, life science and health care products, and industrial goods. Our product portfolio covers nearly all the needs of the customer and includes - in addition to thermoforming packaging machines - traysealers, chamber machines, labelling and quality inspection systems, and even turnkey production lines. Our customers benefit from our profound knowledge of processes and systems and from an integrated advisory service all from one source.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)