Rapier Solutions is seeking an Mission Command Assessment Specialist for USARC CIO/G-6 provides Network Enterprise Center (NEC) and Cyber services as a single virtual installation in accordance with the US Army’s Command, Control, Communications.
- Mission Command Assessment Team (MCAT). The MCAT Team as a whole must provide the necessary expertise to cover 12 LOEs discussed herein this PWS and at Scope paragraph above with each member of the team providing necessary expertise for two to three LOEs. Each team member will shall possess.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in either Information Technology or Business Administration from a college or university that is accredited by a national or regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Ten (10) or more years of G-6/S-6 operations experience.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in battalion through theater-level tactical and operational network planning and operations.
- Experience/knowledge of Signal Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) communication systems.
- Experience/knowledge of Mission Command Systems discussed herein this PWS.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite versions 2010/2013 (i.e., Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, InfoPath, and Visio).
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DOD) Enterprise, Network Operations (NetOps) concepts, applicable joint and service publications, and Army Reserve Signal capabilities.
- Experience in conducting independent research and organizing information according to user’s needs.
- Experience in developing briefing using Microsoft Suite tools to senior leaders and management.
- Experience developing DOD or federal government documentation, manage technical writing tasks and conferring with customers, vendors or technical SMEs to edit and create documents.
- Experience leading a team of employees in research of different practices and procedures to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Experience of preparing surveys and collecting customer feedback after services were provided.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Business Administration from a
college or university that is accredited by a national or regional accrediting agency
Must have a Secret Security Clearance
About Rapier Solutions:
Rapier Solutions is one of the most successful small business providers of Information Technology, Management and Professional Support, and Engineering Services to Government, Academic, and Private Sector Agencies. Since our inception in 2002, we provide a history and commitment to implementing statements of work as promised and receiving outstanding job performance evaluations. For our employees, we offer a close-knit network of support, great environment, and superior benefits.
With an excellent client relations foundation, we promise to provide the best consulting and staffing solutions at the best value. Since 2009, we've embraced ISO standards and hold ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Policy Management Certifications for the ease of our clients and employees.
Rapier Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE)/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rapier Solutions, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Location/Region: Fort Bragg, NC (US)