The Senior Salesforce Architect is responsible for leading the platform architecture, solution definition and development practices for Salesforce initiatives. Our client leverages Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing – Pardot, and Community Cloud to support agent, customer, and Independent Business Owners (IBO) solutions in North America, and Japan and continues to extend to other regions. We are looking for a driven and self-directed individual to ensure the proper use of the Salesforce platform, and provide hands-on development support for cross-functional delivery projects and drive the strategy to grow the adoption of Salesforce solutions in other global markets. The successful candidate will also design and implement integration solutions between Salesforce modules and with other systems and platforms within the architecture.
This position is in Concord, NC with the need to sometimes assist outside of US business hours. Some international travel may be required. This position is onsite in Concord, NC ( NO REMOTE_ DON’T ASK)
This is a contract to hire role with a conversion salary range of $175,000.00 plus benefits and bonus
Mentor the development team to design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry best practices and business needs.
Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including development, testing, and deployment. Understand business requirements and translate these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform. Design, prototype, build and support Salesforce.com applications and customizations. Design and develop integrations, APIs, and services based on business requirements. Document design decisions and integrations resulting from new designs, system changes or upgrades. Design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build. Produce reference architecture, with best practices, and drive standards. Perform research on Salesforce related solutions and develop prototypes and applications.
7+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com architect and developer.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
• Experience with software development and Agile SCRUM development methodology.
• Demonstrable prior enterprise software development experience in .NET or Java-based platforms.
• Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g., APEX language, Force.com custom development, SOAP and REST APIs, SOQL, SOSL and creating Visual Force pages as well as Lightning Component development.
• Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications through all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integration.
• Ability to understand business outcomes and analyze business requirements to produce high-quality Salesforce solutions.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines.
• Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
• Possess initiative with creative thinking and a can-do attitude.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with equally strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
• Proficient computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Desired Salesforce certifications:
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Preferred Salesforce Developer / Advanced Developer certification is highly preferred
- Demonstrable systems integration experience using Mulesoft, Salesforce Integration Cloud, and other integration platforms is desirable.
PCR Staffing provides talent acquisition, staffing solutions, consulting services in the areas of Information Technology, Accounting / Finance , HR / Administration and Digital Media. Our clients are primarily based in the Charlotte NC area and range from startups to Fortune 100. Through customized solutions and connections with a broad range of companies ranging from local to global firms, our recruiters have your best interests in mind.. PCR Staffing is a recruiting agency that provides companies in across the nation with timely top talent and custom staffing strategies through four specialized hiring models: Direct Hire, Contract / Temporary, Contract To Hire, Statement Of Work. We have a trusted track record as a recruiting partner that delivers on its promises to our clients and the candidates that we represent. PCR Staffing is a top recruiting agency, providing employers highly qualified and talented candidates to fulfill their staffing needs. We have been in business in the Charlotte NC region since 1995 and have successfully helped over 100 clients nationwide with their talent acquisition needs and over 3000 candidates find their DREAM JOB!