We are looking for individuals with excellent people skills who enjoy working with diverse personalities in a fast paced setting. Individuals who thrive in a results driven environment are ideal for our competitive marketing firm.
Highwater Group is an energetic leader in the marketing industry. Specializing in building client relationships, our mission is to consistently provide measurable, consummate results for each client we represent. We seek to exceed all client expectations with excellence, integrity and the utmost professionalism.
Some of your responsibilities as an Highwater team member includes the following:
- Attending regular marketing strategy and planning meetings
- Peer mentorship and team building
- Continued education in marketing techniques and client campaign development/ promotional knowledge
- Meeting with new and prospective clients as well as their customer base
- Creating and exploring marketing/branding opportunities in order to maintain a customized marketing plan and execute from start to finish under supervision and with regular evaluation periods.
- Building and maintaining new client relationships
- Representing client brands in a professional manner
- Promoting multiple marketing campaigns and managing client accounts
Our team oriented environment and high standards for excellence are conducive to unlimited professional and personal growth.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and excellent follow- through
- Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Capable of excellent time management and punctuality
- Above average people skills
- Excellent student mentality
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
We offer personal, hands-on training tailored to each individual's strengths and weaknesses. We also offer promotions based on each person's merit and achievements, NOT seniority.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Candidates with experience in the following fields are encouraged to apply today!
Retail, sales, greek life, front desk receptionist, college orientation, greek recruiter, greek orientation, sorority chair, fraternity chair, sorority representative, fraternity representative, leadership leader, dean’s list, honors, academy sports, sports, athlete, coach, athletic mentor, assistant coach, team captain, NCAA, UFC, UCA, cheer, cheerleader, cheerleading, dance, performing arts, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, non profit, advertising, agile, architecture, automotive sales, used car sales, retail events, retail associate, customer service, entry level manager, customer client relations, agency, banking, budget, building, business development, consulting, communication research, design, product development, interior design, education, events, electrical, exhibition, energy, finance, fashion, green card, oil gas, hospital, it, marketing, media, mining, non technical, oil and gas, offshore, pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, research, telecommunications, technology, technical, senior, digital, software, web, clinical, infrastructure, business, creative, hvac, sales, implementation, network, operations, architectural, environmental, crm, website, interactive, security, supply chain, logistics, training, project management, entry level sales assistant, junior sales assistant, senior sales assistant
Our growing small business is looking for motivated individuals to join our team! We pride ourselves on our diverse promotional marketing campaigns implemented with large brand name clients.