Looking for new opportunities? Looking for a company with career growth, a cohesive company culture and sense of community? Our company is offering the chance to work in an environment where hard work and accomplishments are not only recognized by valued.
Our clients need high energy, upbeat individuals with great customer service skills to represent them! We are actively seeking individuals with a drive to exceed expectations. Our entry level managers are great team players, excellent students and above all want to experience career growth into an upper level management position.As an entry - level manager with our company, you will gain experience and acquire the skills necessary to propel production in all of the following areas of our business:
- CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
- SALES MANAGEMENT
- ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT
- ADVERTISING DEVELOPMENT
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- PUBLIC SPEAKING
- CLIENT PRESENTATION
- PEER MENTORSHIP
- Identify marketing and sales opportunities in order to maintain a marketing plan and execute under supervision and with regular evaluation periods.
- Meet with new and prospective clients as well as their customer base
- Peer mentorship and team building
- Continued education in marketing techniques and client campaign development/ promotional knowledge and product knowledge
- Relationship building
- Represent client brands in a professional manner
- Promote multiple marketing campaigns and manage client accounts
- Learn existing marketing and advertising systems for assigned clients through leveled training and development with assigned mentor.
- For local campaigns ensure all client compliance for branding initiatives, and territory mapping with exposure/saturation of campaign reach.
- Document and report all customer interactions/results accurately and in a timely manner.
- Attend daily marketing and sales meetings to communicate new ideas and feedback
Our ideal entry level manager will be outgoing, with a great attitude. Exhibit exceptional work ethic and will have a strong desire to develop their sales, marketing, and management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, or in the process of completion
- Must have excellent, professional communication skills- you are easy to talk to and communicate effectively in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Approachable and relatable demeanor- people not only gravitate to you, but feel comfortable in conversation with you
- Strong student mentality- willingness to learn and eager to seek knowledge from professional mentors
- Professional appearance and ability to build positive relationships in the office and with clients/customers
- Ablility to work independently as well as on team assignments
- Adaptable to change- you thrive in a fast moving environment
- Internally motivated- strong desire to exceed expectations; you are competitive and like to win
- Interpersonal communication skills- you have the ability to genuinely connect with diverse personality types with a personal, one-on-one approach
- Strong work ethic- the belief that hard work is intrinsically virtuous (opportunity = hard work)
- Positive attitude
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position, therefore no prior experience is required for the position and full training is provided. However, the following qualifications will set candidates apart:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or internship experience
- Prior marketing, advertising or sales, retail, service and hospitality industry work history
- Proven customer success track record
- Coursework in one or more of the following:
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- Management / Sports Management / Entrepreneurship
- Public Relations /Communications
- Business / Team Development
Our growing small business is looking for motivated individuals to join our team! We pride ourselves on our diverse promotional marketing campaigns implemented with large brand name clients.
Location/Region: Greenville, NC (US)