A Lead Software Engineer, Full Stack (Job # 2116) is needed for Major Corporation in Winston Salem, NC. Chosen will need to have a track record of delivering solutions in a fast-paced, complex, and evolving environment. Candidate will be reporting to the Engineering Manager. Will make sure the architecture is fit to purpose, the implementations are very high quality, infrastructure and runtime robust and team is successful. Chosen candidate can also work remotely.
2. Experienced in delivering new technical capabilities and solving practical business challenges
3. Experienced working on big, complicated systems long enough to have developed a vision for better developed software
4. Comfortable learning and switching between technologies and stacks as needed, such as Go, Node.js, ASP.NET, Python, or Ruby, Vue, React etc.
5. Leadership approach that shares responsibility and knowledge
6. Opinions on what makes an API useful and intuitive, delight users with excellent UIs
7. Design systems; communicate their architectures to members, managers, and stakeholders
1. BS in Computer Science or related field
2. 7+ years of experience/diverse background
3. Lead Engineer, hands-on; accountable for all aspects including infrastructure, software process, maintenance, monitoring, security, and operations
4. Guide engineering teams
5. Maintain focus on rapid delivery
6. Work with a wide range of languages and technologies to own and solve technical and business challenges from end to end.
7. Collaborate with peers, Principal Engineers, Directors, and Managers to develop technical roadmaps
8. Promote, Supply Chain, and Health Care verticals
9. Relationship building with diverse group of skilled professionals
10. Helping to improve SDLC processes and reduce developer friction
11. Delivering to production.
Can work remote if not in the same town, but will need to be in the office once a week or when needed.
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2116.
SUB-CONTRACTING AGENCIES need NOT apply!
Xpert Staffing is an Executive/Professional Placement Service firm that specializes in placing Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Human Resource, Marketing, and Sales professionals in permanent and contractual positions within top-notch companies located throughout North Carolina, the Southeast and the Nation.
We provided exceptional service to our clients that range from small businesses to the Fortune 100. We pride ourselves on the ethics and professionalism that has guided our team throughout our careers. We heavily service companies throughout the region by providing Staffing expertise backed by years of professional and loyal, on going customer support that is here now and will be here in the future!
Before attempting to align a candidate with a potential employer, we carefully interview and verify the candidate's desire to be presented to a client by reviewing their qualifications and industry related concerns. Your personal information is just that, "Personal" and is never shared with a client without your expressed consent. We value your trust in the handling your employment needs and only pursue opportunities that are of a well stated match and suited for both employee and employer.