Do you enjoy taking care of others? Do you have a passion for cultivating teamwork? Will you accept nothing less than the best from everyone around you? Levity Live wants to talk to you. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people who are passionate about delivering an incredible guest experience. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working on a team, this may be the position for you!
- Oversee, train, and recruit front of house staff for day to day operations with a focus on floor presence and customer service.
- Ensure all operational staffing and event related activities are handled in a professional, safe, courteous, and cost-effective manner.
- Enforce company policy and procedures, federal/state/local codes and laws, including landlord related regulations.
- Develop, discipline, counsel, and evaluate managers, supervisors and employees according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain team member morale and address all concerns with care and efficiency.
- Manage overall repairs and maintenance of the venue.
- Partner with Special Events, Back of House, and service staff to create exceptional experiences for the guest.
- Other tasks assigned by the General Manager.
- Minimum 3 years in a leadership role within a restaurant, nightclub or similar related position within the event management industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- ServSafe Food Handler Card ensuring compliance with any county or state requirements.
- Ability to work flexible hours, especially nights, weekends, and holidays.
Levity Live owns and operates the leading network of comedy venues in the U.S. under multiple consumer brands, including The Improv and Levity Live venues, as well as Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (US)