The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic is under the direction of the Facility Manager and will primarily be responsible to ensure compliance with company policies and standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery. This position will ensure high standards of workmanship and efficiency while maintaining the mechanical equipment.
Sign On Bonus: You will receive a sign on bonus of $750.00 after 90 days of employment
- Must be knowledgeable in all disciplines of maintenance; mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical. Degree or diploma in a manufacturing-related field
- Understands wiring diagrams, piping and instrument diagrams (P&ID’s), process flow sheets, schematics, technical manuals,
- Five (5) years of related experience
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk, and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated ability to operate material-handling equipment
- Knowledge of PLCs would be a plus
- Communicate with supervisor, production control, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery
- Ensure high standards of workmanship and efficiency
- Ensure outputs meet production schedules, safety and quality standards, as well as customer needs
- Follow manufacturing and processing procedures, set machine or equipment controls, carry out production and inspection processes
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on all equipment and tools
- Use of required personal protective equipment
- Operation and use of necessary tools, machinery, or equipment
- Extended periods of standing, and other physically demanding conditions
Company Overview: Industrial Containers Services, is the largest provider of reusable container solutions in North America. ICS is well-positioned to service local, regional and national customers alike, and strives to be the supplier of a choice for high quality, environmentally responsible container solution. The Company offers the most complete container management systems available including reconditioning, manufacturing, distribution, used container collection and recycling services for all major industrial packaging types.
Industrial Container Services is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a drug free workplace. We exercise high ethical standards and are committed to complying with all laws in the jurisdiction where we conduct business. Our internal policies and procedures support this commitment.
Our company uses E-VERIFY
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)