• Receive and screen telephonic requests for services
is looking for a
Call Center Licensed Clinician
$60,120 - $63,792
The call Center serves as a point of access for individuals. The Call Center Clinician will:
• Distinguish between clinical triage and information calls
• Assess risk to determine whether calls are emergent, urgent or routine; and
• Engage the caller in an effective clinical manner to perform a screening, triage and referral
• Make referrals to service providers and resources as appropriate.
This position is scheduled for Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Requires Master's Degree in Human Services with a minimum of two years post degree experience with mental health, developmental disabilities or substance abuse population. Must be fully licensed in North Carolina with a valid LCSW, LPA, LPC, LCAS or LMFT.
Sandhills Center offers an excellent benefits package, which includes vacation and sick leave, as well as health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and local government retirement benefits. All new employees will be subject to a background and driver's license check. Sandhills Center is a drug-free and; drug testing is required. A State application, found on our website, and a copy of official transcript are required. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Visit our web site at www.sandhillscenter.org.
201 N. Eugene St., Suite A
Greensboro, NC 27401
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (US - 27401)