SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
The position will consists of assisting the marketing team in the implementation of marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and maintain the relationship between the clients & customer base.
This is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of a Sales & Marketing Representative:
- Regularly attend meetings for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Educate consumers about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features / upgrades and enter information as part of the consumer feedback loop
- Track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
- degree in marketing, management, business, journalism, public relations or related field preferred, but not required
NO D2D, B2B. Cold Calling/Telemarketing.
Positions are paid hourly or salary (depending on experience/qualifications)with weekly bonus structure.
We are a marketing firm representing leading national companies . We provide personalized solutions and guaranteed results. We believe in sustainable growth for our clients and our employees. We offer paid training, travel, bonuses, and incentives for our employees and encourage an atmosphere of career development and advancement opportunities. We strive for successful partnerships across all platforms through continued innovation, dedication, and expansion .
What we believe:
- Experience gained is unparalleled
- Representatives will grow not only professionally but personally as well
- We partner everyone with developed professionals to ensure success
- Training and developing transferable skills is the best opportunity for growth to management
- Investing in the team with training and promoting from within is the most successful way to grow
- Participating in local community charities
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)