Job Summary: Must be capable of learning and satisfactorily performing the duties of other entry level positions within the manufacturing departments to meet periodic job rotation requirements due to assigned team members off due to illness, vacation, personal days or other reasons.
1. Become certified on one entry-level position within ten days of assignment to the position.
2. Become certified on a minimum of three entry-level positions within sixty days of being assigned to the position, if resources are available.
3. Perform other duties as assigned, such as assist in inventories, housekeeping and cross-training.
1. Standing/Walking: Job requires standing throughout the entire shift. Short distance walking of 5-15 feet on a periodic basis during the shift, depending upon the position assigned.
2. Lifting/ Carrying: Job requires lifting and stacking of banded door panels to various levels. Maximum required individual lifting limit is forty-five (45 pounds). Must be able safely work with another team member to carry or lift door panels in excess of forty-five pounds. Frequency of lifting and carrying is job task dependent.
3. Pushing and Pulling: Pushing of carts is often required in the duties of a PA. Occasional pulling to steer the cart is required (appropriate training techniques will be covered on this area for your safety). A force of 50lbs is often required to move a loaded cart. Pushing forces required in excess of 50 lbs requires two persons.
Entrematic is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of door access systems for residential garages, warehouses, commercial buildings, shopping malls and other commercial applications. We currently have over 80 door center locations throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.
Check us out on Facebook or go to: WWW.AMARR/CAREERS to learn more about our company and what sets us apart from other employers.