*This position is located in St. Augustine, FL*
The purpose of the Doctor’s role in the practice is to provide the highest quality veterinary care and treatment to animals, therefore not only enhancing the life of the pet, but the owners’ lives as well.
- Healthy animals
- A happy client who is better educated regarding how to care for his/her pet
- A client who maintains treatment for his/her pet at our practice and actively refers others to us for care
- Perform the duties expected of a veterinarian in an ethical and consistently professional manner in accordance with state law.
- Be friendly and courteous to the clients, always demonstrating a sincere bedside manner.
- Manage patient care to provide quality service for each individual patient with the understanding that other patients need to be seen, therefore maintaining a smooth patient flow.
- Inspire trust in the clients that the best recommendations are being made for their pets.
- Effectively manage every animal’s medical needs, always demonstrating concern, compassion, and gentleness toward the animal.
- Calm the pet (and the client) by talking and playing with the pet.
- Fully educate the client, including diagnosis, treatment plan, prognosis and available alternatives.
- Answer all of the clients’ questions.
- Do not diagnose the pocketbook of the client, but concentrate on what is best for the pet, thereby effectively ensuring the client will accept the treatment plan.
- Ensure that the clients follow through on the treatment plan for their animals.
- Develop long-term relationships with the clients.
- Encourage clients to refer others into the practice.
- Consistently comply with all record protocols, ensuring records are legible and returned on a timely basis.
- Maintain and improve professional competence by participating in continuing education programs, reviewing current literature and pursuing involvement in professional organizations.
- Adhere to all established policies of the practice.
- Relay problems, concerns and noteworthy positive occurrences to appropriate personnel.
- Strive for harmonious interrelationships with all staff.
- Help to effectively solve operational problems and communicate with appropriate personnel in a positive manner.
- Be responsible for supervision of clinical staff.
- Adhere to policies regarding occupational safety.
- Adhere to work schedules and always be on time.
Benefits Include but not Limited to:
- Mentoring by UF Alum Dr. Najla Bell
- Production plus Salary (Pro-Sal),
- $100K+ is achievable
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Professional Discretionary Budget
- IRA with Match
- Vision & Dental
- Team of DVMs
- Positive Workplace
MuraBella Animal Hospital is in beautiful St. Augustine Florida. Join our team and enjoy work life balance, live by the beach or historic downtown. We love living here, and think you will too, with A rated schools, shopping, culture, boating, beaches in a small-town atmosphere.
Our Mission: To provide the best medicine and the highest level of customer service to our community.
Blood Chemistry Machines
Modern Surgery Suite
Advanced Drug Protocols
Collaborative Relationships with
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)