A global manufacturing company in north Charlotte is seeking an Accountant for a 3 month contract assignment.
Position Summary & Focus Areas:
- Undertakes specific assignments or tasks of medium (to high) complexity within the framework of broadly defined business processes/procedures.
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- Plans own time to deliver against tasks set by others.
- Develops skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training.
- Uses existing, clearly defined procedures to solve re-occurring problems.
- Works cooperatively with others to achieve team goals.
- Builds working relationships mainly within own team.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4 year degree required with 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- GL Closing experience
- Post journal entries
- Financial statement preparation and reporting
- Excel and JD Edwards experience
Corps Team is a national leader in strategic workforce solutions for highly skilled, hard-to-find talent. Through our three specialized divisions (Corps Search, Mom Corps, Corps Advisory), we are able to help firms achieve higher returns on their talent investments.
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)