We are a dynamic group of professionals! Together we make up a promotional marketing and advertising firm. We work within a competitive team environment. Our entire management and administrative staff came from sports backgrounds. We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team--our core values being leadership, integrity, team work, and accountability.
As a business, we highlight a customer-centric experience of marketing and business communications.
Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques, marketing initiatives and business communications strategy. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territory is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
The Marketing and Promotions Representative will work directly with and report to the Marketing Manager. This may involve doing research on a target market, actively participating in product knowledge seminars and morning meetings, and providing direct customer service and sales support to consumers. The Marketing and Promotions Associate can expect to gain insight into innovative marketing and communications strategies through full participation in company activities and directives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conduct market and territory research
· Assist Account Managers with customer interactions and sales support
· Assist with the launch of new campaigns and products as needed
· Accurately input customer data and track sales records
· Attend and learn all product knowledge for clients and apply in actual consumer interactions and marketing initiatives
· Developing skills in training, coaching and leadership
· Additional duties as assigned
Teamwork: We are a TEAM first and foremost!
· Seeks good communication and cooperation within our organization
· Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
· Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
· Supports team goals
· Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
· Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
· Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
· Leadership role without formal authority
· Effective decision making
· Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
· Delivers timely and accurate information to customer & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
· Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
· Actively listens.
· Demonstrates understanding of our clients products and services
· Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
Our professional marketing strategy combined with personal customer service brings a memorable experience to the consumer.
New Age Marketing teams up with the world's largest electronics, retail/wholesale superstores in the world bringing customer relations to an entirely new level.
In the fast paced market place, we believe in professionalism, customer relations, and our innovative marketing solutions.
We look at the consumer not just as a customer but a part of our team! Training professionals in our management program is our way of creating new entrepreneurs and more successful people.
MOTIVATED AND WILLING TO LEARN
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
GOAL ORIENTED AND AMBITIOUS
If this describes you or if this describes the career opportunity you have been looking for, we encourage you to apply! Our hiring manager personally views the resumes and selects each candidate for our management training program.