The purpose of this position is to develop and maintain the individual, internally developed plant production and business systems. Developer will participate in a team responsible for the design, implementation, and deployment of plant and business systems. This is a hands-on role working collaboratively with development and operations to enable quick builds in parallel projects including working with customer to build project scope and deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills):
- 4-year College Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent experience and education
- 3+ years development experience
- 4+ years in C#, ASP.NET, NET Framework 2.0 -- 4.0, Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Oracle Database, SQL Server 2005/2008, Windows Server 2003/2008
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- Object-oriented design experience
Preferred Qualifications (Education, Experience and Skills):
- Business process in lean manufacturing experience
- Working experience with Glovia or other ERP Systems.
- Strong understanding of IT Security and IT Business Risk Controls
- Agile Development
No Sponsorship Will Be Provided For This Position
REQ NUM 18-0399