Southeastern Technology Group, Inc. is currently recruiting an experienced IT Project Coordinator to lead an enterprise project for a corporation in the Charlotte NC metro area. The ideal candidate will have the following requirements.
· Undergraduate degree or have prior training and experience.
· 2+ years prior experience coordinating IT projects in large corporate environments.
· Demonstrate excellent organizational and planning skills.
· Demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
· Passionate about meeting goals and deadlines.
The IT Project Coordinator position will be leading an effort to upgrade all corporate Windows servers to the current version of the Microsoft Server Operating System. The candidate will be responsible for the following areas of the project.
· Manage all project plans and scheduling of upgrades
· Communicate with the Application Owners and Software Vendors to verify software compatibility with the upgrade Operating System.
· Communicate with the corporate Server Support Team to schedule the operating system upgrades.
· Communicate with corporate management on project progress.
Experience with Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server Operating Systems upgrades is a plus.
Southeastern Technology Group has been a leader in the IT consulting industry since 1997 and is looking to expand its extremely talented technical team. Southeastern is a Charlotte, NC based company that provides high level IT consulting and managed services to customers in the Public, Private, Health Care and Financial sectors. We are looking for individuals who thrive in an environment that allows for continual technical advancement and knowledge sharing among peers. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position working on cutting edge technologies, then Southeastern Technology Group is the company for you.