US Security Associates is hiring in the local area and training people to become Security Officers. This position will offer you the opportunity to further develop your security skills and pave the way for your advancement both professionally and financially. Working for USSA will be rewarding and meaningful and is definitely not just another job.
You will be the representative of the USSA brand and everything we stand for: Safe, Secure and Friendly plus an unrelenting dedication to excellence. As a member of our Security team your contributions will be a big part of our success.
We offer training for hard-working, committed, professional individuals.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN ONE OF THE LARGEST INDUSTRY LEADERS IN SECURITY TODAY!
Security officer benefits include the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit
- Employee Perks & Discounts
- Paid Training
- Performance Based Incentives and Career Advancements
Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Enforce all site specific post order requirements.
- Investigates and responds to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations. Reports to supervisor for follow-up actions.
- Provide needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors and/or the client that are in line with the department’s procedures.
- Protect property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per post orders.
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
USSA is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans, Minorities, Females, Student / Grads are strongly encouraged to apply.
Thank you for you interest in working for US Security Associates.