An excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant interested in joining an exciting healthcare agency dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for our patients and their families. Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Administrative Assistant will ensure the efficiency of day-to-day operations of the office, and support the work of management and other staff.
This is an immediate full-time opportunity. Work hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Reimbursement for this position is $11 per hour.
Administrative duties may include but not limited to the following:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all customer service, administrative and scheduling needs.
- Act as the liaison for the patient and family, working with both administrative and clinical staff from multiple departments to improve the patient's overall experience with Serenity Rehabilitation Services.
- Ensure that all related patient appointments for an episode of care are secured in a timely manner and coordinated for patient convenience and address and resolve process or administrative issues impeding timely access to care.
- Responsible for collaborating with physicians, therapists, and members of the care delivery team to triage, coordinate and consistently manage the patient care experience.
- Position works with patients and families to answer questions, provide emotional support and resolve issues concerning the administrative coordination of their care.
- Requires High School Diploma, Associate Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in provider relations strongly preferred.
- Analytical skills sufficient to interpret, apply, and develop organization policy and procedure.
- Requires knowledge of medical terminology and medical billing principles.
- Excellent knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office products.
- Requires extensive experience in healthcare industry and experience working with Executives and physicians.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, deadlines and processes with attention to detail and organization.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Although position is part-time, must be able to move into a full-time role.
- Bilingual preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications please fax your resume and cover letter to the link below. Serenity Rehabilitation Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
Serenity Rehabilitation Services is a mental health agency offering outpatient behavioral health services, primary care services, and community based services in Greensboro, NC, Charlotte, NC, and Columbia, SC.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)