First and Foremost, you will provide AMAZING customer service for our clients. We provide outsourced IT services from Virtual CIO to basic help desk support. Our clients love us and enjoy the personal level of attention we give them. We are not the normal "ticket, ticket, ticket!!!" IT support shop. We try to keep the stress level low, the fun level high and the quality of life excellent for our team. We cook burgers for clients, go to their Christmas parties, and make sure that they have no IT concerns whatsoever. IT Support is a commodity, AMAZING service is not!
The position we need to fill is a Systems / Network Engineer who will perform the following duties among others:
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Windows Server Platforms as well as Active Directory, Group Policy, SQL Server and Exchange Server
- Support of Online and local Backup Solutions
- End user support: Microsoft Windows, desktop and mobile device troubleshooting
- Spam filtering technologies as well as email/spam troubleshooting
- Designing, installing, troubleshooting complex TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Solid understanding of Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer) - ability to build and deploy from scratch
- Basic understanding of Storage Area Networks (NetApp, EqualLogic, EMC)
- MSP Experience is a big plus
-Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills (must be able to professionally communicate in a technical and non-technical manner to clients)
-Ability to perform multiple technical task at one time (take multiple calls, send emails, perform remote sessions with clients, etc.)
-Must be a self-starter willing to put in the hours when necessary to meet customer demands
You should have completed a degree in computer science or related program and/or possess at least 5 years of experience supporting related infrastructure.
In addition, you must demonstrate that you meet the following requirements:
You must have polished written and verbal communication skills. You must be able to be clearly understood in English and be able produce professional, grammatically correct correspondence.
You must be intent on furthering an actual career, not just looking for the next job.
You must have a valid license and the daily use of a car.
How do I get an interview?
Be a match for our above requirements. We mean really match our requirements.
Submit your cover letter with your resume. Your cover letter gives us a chance to see you as an individual instead of just a page of facts; it gives you a chance to offer us your reasoning for why you would be a strong candidate; and it proves that you have actually read and considered the requirements that we have painstakingly articulated.
Proton Technologies manages technology for Auto Dealerships in the US. We have doubled every year since our start in 2014 and are still growing rapidly. Come join us!