PetSuites Pet Resort & Spa in Charlotte, NC is looking for receptionists (Pet Hosts) and Pet Care Providers (Pet Pros) to join our team!
For over 10 years, PetSuites has provided top notch care to both our customers and their furry family. We are an upscale boarding and grooming pet hotel for dogs and cats. If you’ve got an upbeat, positive personality, professionalism, stamina and great pet handling skills, we may have a full or part-time position with competitive pay and benefits available for you.
Successful candidates will have receptionist experience, preferably in a kennel environment (shelter, veterinary practice, boarding facility, grooming salon, etc), quality assurance, and an upbeat positive personality. Must be able to work a variety of shifts, to include some evening, weekend, and holiday shifts. We offer competitive salary based on experience, employee incentives, health and dental insurance and a fun, fast paced work environment. If you have a love of animals and are a dedicated, high energy employee with management or supervisor experience, we may have the perfect job for you.
Successful candidates will have animal experience in a kennel setting (veterinary, boarding, grooming, and/or doggy daycare) is preferred. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings, weekends, and holiday shifts. We offer competitive salary based on experience, employee incentives, health and dental insurance and a fun, fast paced work environment. If you have a love of animals and are a dedicated, high energy employee, we may have the perfect job for you.
- Must be able to handle dogs of all sizes and cats
- Must enjoy working with both people and pets
- Must have the stamina to walk energetic dogs as well as ensure our pet resort looks inviting and clean
- Must have a flexible work schedule where you can work during the week, as well as, many weekends and holiday time frames
- Must be able to follow directions and comply with processes and procedures
- Must have a keen sense of observation when observing the pets
- CAN NOT BE ALLERGIC TO DOGS OR CATS
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks; lift up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods
- Must have computer knowledge/quick learner
- Excellent customer service skills, professional
- Organized, detail oriented
OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY FRIDAY!!!