Technical Escalation Engineer
The Technical Escalations Engineer is a very critical role in a fast-growing business unit This role will be focusing on working with multiple departments to architect the new requirements as well, work with them to understand the product and act as Escalations point contact. This role is required to find every opportunity for consolidation and automate repetitive tasks with batch/shell scripting and reduce the provisioning time from days to hours. The candidate in this role will work directly with business to understand requirements on all application offerings from our client and provide ways for better performance. This role requires the candidate to drive the System Admin group to maintain/manage/add/delete/modify existing infrastructure and provide direction for future projects and expansions.
This is a direct hire role with a salary range of $110,000 - $125,000 plus benefits and bonus
Provide the highest level of technical support to internal and external customers Problem analysis and root cause documentation for all issues Identify frequently occurring issues and coordinate with Product Development\Infrastructure teams as needed Work with all departments to facilitate issue resolution of problems elevated by our Technical Resolution Team or other internal teams Monitor aging escalations.Review escalated issues to identify trends and communicate Documentation and training participation when needed Provide recommendations for improving existing processes and procedures Organize conference calls between multi parties Strong awareness of knowing when to escalate internally to management Consistently model the highest levels of team work and professionalism Learning and staying up to date with product releases and environment changes Participate in on call rotations Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Web Server related problems running IIS Servers Extensive knowledge of F5 Big-IP/XenApp/XenDesktop/Loadbalancing environment.Extensive experience with Security Certificates/encryption/https/ssl/tls1.2 implementation.Maintain corporate active directory environment with OUs/Group Policies & Automation
- 10+ years’ experience Sr. System Administrator roles
- Core Experience within Active Directory / Virtualization / Citrix / UCS / Exchange / Azure
- Strong knowledge Citrix Environment
- Experience managing multi forest / domain AD environment.
- Working experience on File & print, WSUS server.
- Hands on experience on RAID, clustering, server & network load balancing.
- Hands on experience on Backup & restores.
- Working experience on FTP & Anti-Virus, DNS, DHCP, F5, Content Filtering servers.
- Working experience on VMWare/Citrix/UCS is a must
- Extensive experience with creating visios and documentation
- Highly organized and standard driven individual with strong focus on documentation
· Certifications (active certifications preferred)
· Understanding of networks – proficient
· Understanding of secure protocols – proficient
· Understanding of IIS and related technologies – proficient
· Understanding of routing protocols – mediocre
· Understanding of load balancing technologies – proficientUnderstanding of Active Directory/Group Policies – proficient
Nice to Have:
- VMWare Certified
- Citrix Certified
- Microsoft Certified
PCR Staffing provides talent acquisition, staffing solutions, consulting services in the areas of Information Technology, Accounting / Finance , HR / Administration and Digital Media. Our clients are primarily based in the Charlotte NC area and range from startups to Fortune 100. Through customized solutions and connections with a broad range of companies ranging from local to global firms, our recruiters have your best interests in mind.. PCR Staffing is a recruiting agency that provides companies in across the nation with timely top talent and custom staffing strategies through four specialized hiring models: Direct Hire, Contract / Temporary, Contract To Hire, Statement Of Work. We have a trusted track record as a recruiting partner that delivers on its promises to our clients and the candidates that we represent. PCR Staffing is a top recruiting agency, providing employers highly qualified and talented candidates to fulfill their staffing needs. We have been in business in the Charlotte NC region since 1995 and have successfully helped over 100 clients nationwide with their talent acquisition needs and over 3000 candidates find their DREAM JOB!
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (US)